Brooklyn Real Estate Institute offers the broadest choice of Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Take them online, or in the classroom. We constantly update our courses to keep you current with real estate industry trends.
Course Packages & Registration
|Discount Pack||UNLIMITED CE Courses|
|Take any combination of our 3.75-hour and 7.5-hour classes to make up your required 22.5 hours.||Take as many in-class CE classes as you want for ONE YEAR for one low price.|
$190.00Add to cart
$275.00Add to cart
RequirementsYou must go to the Department of State website to renew your license. For more information about New York State requirements, please visit the DOS Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Mix and match any of our 3.75-hour and 7.5-hour classes to make up your required 22.5 hours.
- You can pay for each course individually or get all 22.5 required hours at once at a discounted rate.
- You can choose any classes that interest you, but you are required by the State to take at least 3 hours of Fair Housing.
- It is the responsibility of the licensee to maintain records of course completion to be submitted as proof when requested by the Department of State.
ScheduleWe offer at least 12 different day/night sessions every month so you can finish your requirements at your convenience. You will typically be able to finish the same week you start.
- Weekday Mornings (starting at 9:30am)
- Afternoons (starting at 1:30pm or 2:00PM)
- Evenings (starting at 6:00pm)
- Weekends (starting at 9:30am)