Online Real Estate License (Salesperson)
Now more than ever it’s easier to receive your Online Real Estate License in New York with a program that’s as intuitive and in depth as it is easy to use. The comprehensive online course covers the fundamentals of the real estate profession and helps prepare students to not only pass the state licensing exam, but successfully enter their new career.
Our premium package includes everything required to get your Online Real Estate License, along with the the following textbooks:
- The Review Crammer has a concise review of all the key concepts and hundreds of practice questions, similar to what is on the state licensing exam.
- New York Real Estate Sales – The Complete Guide is the required textbook for the classroom course; intended to complement the online course and provide an additional convenient way to learn the material.
Course Packages & Registration
|75-Hour Sales Licensing Course|
|New York Real Estate Sales: The Complete Guide|
|New York Real Estate Sales: Review Crammer|
|Sign Up Now||Sign Up Now||Sign Up Now|
Real Estate License Requirements
- Real Estate Agent applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time you apply.
- You must have successfully completed a Department of State approved 75-hour qualifying course. If you have completed the 45-hour salesperson qualifying course prior to July 1, 2008, you may complete the 30-hour remedial course in order to qualify for licensure.
- You must be sponsored by a NY licensed real estate broker.
- You must pass the NY real estate salesperson examination.
- You must not have any felonies on your record (exceptions may apply).
- When you apply for your real estate license, you must have a photo on record at the NYS DMV. If you do not have a valid NYS Driver License or Non-Driver ID with photo, you must visit a DMV office to have your picture taken before applying for your real estate license.
For more information, visit the Department of State website.